1. Open your web browser and enter http://192.168.1.1, then press GO, or press ENTER
2. You'll be asked to enter a username and password for the router. Type the word admin in both fields, and click OK
3. You will then be logged into the router, click on Wizard Setup on the left side of the screen
4. Once in the wizard setup window, select I have a PPPoE username and password. NEVER CHOOSE I have a static IP address, even though your package includes a static IP
5. Enter the PPPoE username and password we sent to you by email, which is also included with this router.
6. After you've entered your PPPoE username and password, click on Next.
9.Click on Configure IP Information and follow the prompts on the screen. You'll need the IP address information (LAN Router/gateway IP, and Subnet mask) we sent you by e-mail. If you do not have this info, please call us @ 888-528-6242
Click on finish and the review the information you entered and click Save settings. Don't forget to reboot your computer to obtain new network information.