1. Open your web browser and enter http://192.168.1.1, then press GO, or press ENTER
2. You'll be asked to enter a username and password for the router. Type the word admin in both fields, and click OK
3. You will then be logged into the router, click on Wizard Setup on the left side of the screen
4. Once in the wizard setup window, select I have a PPPoE username and password. NEVER CHOOSE I have a static IP address, even though your package includes a static IP
5. Enter the PPPoE username and password we sent to you by email, which is also included with this router.
6. After you've entered your PPPoE username and password, click on Next. You've now completed your router set-up (If you ordered multiple Static IP addresses, move forward to the next step) Click on Done and the select Yes to close the browser wondow.